8086 C Compiler

utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!THOMAS at UTAH-20 utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!THOMAS at UTAH-20
Mon Jul 20 02:38:32 AEST 1981

From: Spencer W Thomas <THOMAS at UTAH-20>
Somebody was asking about this earlier, but since I wasn't directly interested
I pretty much ignored the messages.  I have discovered that there is a C
compiler, assembler, and linker for the 8086 available from the UofUtah
(where I am).  If the person(s) who was (were) inquiring about this are
still interested, drop me a note.  (This compiler is based on the old
V6 Ritchie compiler, as far as I can tell.)
=S
-------