date/time parsing

utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!CSVAX.mark at Berkeley utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!CSVAX.mark at Berkeley
Wed Jul 1 22:08:51 AEST 1981

Duke has written such a program called "getdate" - the Network News
uses it.  It accepts almost any format except ctime!  I think our
local person has fixed it to also understand ctime, I'm not sure.
The source is rather complex - it uses lex and/or yacc and several
header files.  I also have a single file unreadable version that
compiles into a getdate subroutine.  Either on request, or I can mail
them to the mailing list (well, gee, it really shouldn't go out on
usenet, they all have it anyway, and it's kind of big.)

	Mark