games program

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Nov 11 14:49:43 AEST 1981

>From RAM at MIT-MC Wed Nov 11 14:08:54 1981
when my game player starts up it forks a watchdog before selecting
the game. When fido wakes up if the load is too high he barks
and a minute later bites. Since I have a small machine and
limit games to times when no more than 3 users are logged in,
 I tolerate one watchdog for each game. Standard demon methods
would work as well but weren't worth my effort.
--bob morris