[J. Noel Chiappa <JNC>: Re: Format proposal for this list]

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Sun Nov 1 17:10:17 AEST 1981

>From JNC at MIT-XX Sun Nov  1 16:58:57 1981
	Once again, 'Reply' generated addresses which Berkeley rejected.
                ---------------
Date:  1 Nov 1981 1838-EST
From: J. Noel Chiappa <JNC>
Subject: Re: Format proposal for this list
To: decvax!duke!ucf!whm at UCB-C70, duke!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards at UCB-C70
cc: JNC

	On the other hand, I like the idea of different lists, because
I joined the list more for discussion of UNIX internals and user
interface than to help people asking for PASCAL compilers, although
the continued discussion on some topics (e.g. protection) had
decomposing horse aspects, and I do occasionall respond to software
requests. We also clearly need some sort of filter to deal with
things like people continuing to chip in with their 'rc' hypotheses
after Dennis had answered definitively.
	I guess that my preference would be several lists, with
filtering/digesting.
-------