No subject

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Nov 10 01:11:18 AEST 1981

>From decvax!cwruecmp!ordy at Berkeley Tue Nov 10 00:35:34 1981
	4.1 BSD File System Question.

	The following question came up, on our VmUnix System. Other
V7 systems may also be involved. It is a small point, however we
wonder if it is correct.

	When mounting a file system, smount in sys3.c copies the
mounted on file name to the s_fsmnt char array in the incore super
block. If the file system is unmounted before any modifications
occur, the super block in not written out, and the mounted on name
does not change.

	Should the s_fsmnt array be changed, even if the file system
is not modified?