i/d fp simulator

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Nov 11 23:57:50 AEST 1981

>From knutsen at SRI-UNIX Wed Nov 11 23:20:36 1981
	I remember a discussion awhile back about floating point
simulators, and that the i/d problem came up; however I dont recall
the conclusion. Is there an fp1.s out there that does the right
thing, or cant it be done in user mode (ie was the mfpi or whatever
kernel hack neccesary)? This is a rather large program, requiring
overlays even in i/d mode, so Id really like to keep i/d... tnx.