DN11 replacement

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Nov 11 16:50:56 AEST 1981

>From mo at LBL-UNIX Wed Nov 11 15:12:02 1981
ABLE makes the Quadracall.  It looks just like a DN11-AA with 4 DN11-BB's
(four dialer interfaces), but only one 1 quad-wide card instead of a whole
5 slot SU, and only 1 bus load, instead of 4.  The Quadracall seems to
work quite well.  I tested one while I was trying to get my DN11 to work.
(We took it off the 11/70 our Vax replaced.)  DEC now supports the DN11
on the Vax under VMS, incidently.
	-Mike