UNIX continues!

moss%brl-vld at sri-unix.UUCP moss%brl-vld at sri-unix.UUCP
Tue Jul 5 23:07:45 AEST 1983

From:      Gary S. Moss (301)278-6647 <moss at brl-vld>

Andy -
	Our 780 running 4.1c exhibits the same behavior that you
described, the running light is on but there is no other sign of
life, and nothing is ever printed on the console when this occurs.
I haven't tried to CONTINUE after the HALT, but it sounds like real
fun, especially compared to trying to recover your lost work from
memory.

Anyone recognize the symptoms, Andy's treatment or possible side-
effects?

- Moss.