DEC LN01 Printer We have just installed our DEC LN01 laser printer. As a

ordy at cwruecmp.UUCP ordy at cwruecmp.UUCP
Fri Jul 15 14:59:18 AEST 1983

line printer substitute, it is VERY fast, and the quality of the
printed page is excellent.

	We would now like to start using some of the locally modified
text processing programs (nroff, etc...). To do this, however,
we must get closer to the actual laser printing engine (Xerox).
DEC has enclosed the engine in a software box that makes it little
more than a line printer.

	Does anybody have more detailed information on this unit,
such as how to download fonts, and ideally get to the print dots?
The DEC documents we have (which appear to be all they have) are
very brief.

	Thanks,
	Greg Ordy (decvax!cwruecmp!ordy)