Termcap Entry for TRS80 Model 100

dan%sri-tsc at sri-unix.UUCP dan%sri-tsc at sri-unix.UUCP
Thu Jul 7 06:15:00 AEST 1983

Here is a termcap entry for the new lap-top TRS80 Model 100 Portable Computer,
in terminal emulation mode.  Suprise, suprise, it emulates a "DT-1" (Radio
Shack's ascii terminal), which in turn emulates an Adds Regent 25.  It works
with elle (a PDP11 version of emacs), and I think would have worked with
rogue but rogue complains that the screen is too small (I get multiple
"connectivity problems on this level" error messges).  It does not work with
SC (Gosling's spreadsheet calculator) or with snake, though.  Anyone have
a better termcap for this, or can suggest changes to this one?

MT|trs80-100|TRS80 Model 100|TRS80 Model 100 Portable Computer:\
	:co#40:li#8:am:dt:se@:so@:sg@:tc=adds25:

By the way, you might need to change "tc=adds25" to "tc=regent25".  The
former is what TRS80-16/Xenix calls it.

	-Dan Chernikoff (dan at sri-tsc)