Need quick help with F77

rcj at burl.UUCP rcj at burl.UUCP
Fri Jul 1 23:36:47 AEST 1983

I am not an f77 guru by any means, but it seems to me that
anyone who closes a file and immediately (I mean IMMEDIATELY, the
next statement) tries to do a read on that same file without
reopening it is bound to run into difficulty.  Sort of like corking
a wine bottle and immediately trying to pour from it; then wondering
why nothing comes out.

Unless there is some auto-open feature on f77 that I don't know about,
it would appear that even BTL employees put their pants on one leg
at a time.

:-)

--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3814 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ floyd sb1 mhuxv ]!burl!rcj