Sun newsgroup

mike.rice at rand-relay mike.rice at rand-relay
Mon Jul 25 07:44:18 AEST 1983

From:  Mike.Caplinger <mike.rice at rand-relay>

A new newsgroup has been formed to talk about software and hardware
issues relating to the Sun Workstation.  This will be an edited list,
sent out about once a week.

Requests and Problems to:
Sun-Spots-Request at Rice		  (CSNet)
Sun-Spots-Request.Rice at rand-relay (ARPAnet)

Newsgroup Articles to:
Sun-Spots at Rice		  (CSNet)
Sun-Spots.Rice at rand-relay (ARPAnet)

Everybody who sent add requests to me already: you're on the list.

We don't have facilities yet to FTP archives, but we'll be happy to
mail copies to people requesting them.  Our ARPAnet connection through
CSNet/TELENET is probably only 2 months away.  Of course, there are no
archives as yet anyway!