UNIX for IBM's

eric%cit-vax at sri-unix.UUCP eric%cit-vax at sri-unix.UUCP
Thu Jul 7 16:40:18 AEST 1983

We just got an IBM 4341. It has VM on it. What I'd like to know is
how to get hold of a UNIX that will run on a 4341 (360 lookalike,
aren't they all). I know that UNIX runs on 360's somewhere. Can it run
under VM. Who can I contact about it. Also, just a C compiler would be
great. This thing has more CPU and more disk than all our other systems
combined, and I want to be able to use it for something.

				Desperate Thanks.
				Eric Holstege
				(eric at cit-vax)
				(...!ucbvax!cithep!citcsv!eric)