APOLOGY: my (U) article was meant for net.misc -only

avi at hogpd.UUCP avi at hogpd.UUCP
Sat Jul 16 00:59:58 AEST 1983

I posted a "follow-up" and did not notice that it was directed
to both net.misc AND net.unix-wizards. Even if I had noticed,
there is no known way to selectively follow-up to only one
newsgroup - with the current software. The only way I can do it
at all is to use inews with the -f option, but this involves
copying down the ID number of the poster of the original
article and leaving readnews and editing your response and ....
I highly doubt that the typical net.unix-wizard reader would be
interested in trademarks in the first place - other than (TM),
so I wonder why the original article was sent to both groups.
It would be nice if the "f" command would ask which of the
multiple groups you really want to follow up in.

	Avi Gross