How to start

mark.umcp-cs%udel-relay at sri-unix.UUCP mark.umcp-cs%udel-relay at sri-unix.UUCP
Sat Jul 9 12:43:02 AEST 1983

From:  Mark Weiser <mark.umcp-cs at udel-relay>

	From: LEVYAL at usc-isi

	I will soon be responsible for implementing Berkely 4.2 on
	a VAX 750. Are there any good video or self instruction courses
	out there. If not I will settle for training courses.
	  Apparently Berkely 4.1 is no longer available.
	  Also I will be attending the UNIX convention in
	Toronto next week - anybody need or want anything up there?

You won't need to implement 4.2 for the 750--Berkeley has done
that for you already.  As for installing it, judging from
all the previous distributions from Berkeley if you can tell
a tape-drive from a teletype you shouldn't have any trouble.