KMC info wanted

govern at houxf.UUCP govern at houxf.UUCP
Thu Jul 7 11:05:55 AEST 1983

I have a VAX running 4.1BSD, and I want to use the KMC's.  When I
used USG, one kmc drove the dz's, and the other ran a Remote Job
Entry (RJE) line.  Under BSD, I can't get the kmc's to interrupt,
and I don't have the "kmc" man page.  I do have some (supposedly
correct) kmc driver software.  Here is the relevant part of my
config-file:
	cpu		"VAX780"
	controller	uba0	at nexus ?
	device		kmc0	at uba0 csr 0160260 vector kmcrint kmcxint
	device		kmc1	at uba0 csr 0160270 vector kmcrint kmcxint
	pseudo-device	vpm

Can someone send my a man page?  What should I look for to get the
kmc's interrupting?

			Thanks;
			Bill Stewart houxf!govern
			ucbvax!ihnp4!houxf!govern