New uucp

Dave Legg davel at dciem.UUCP
Fri Nov 11 07:42:13 AEST 1983

Could someone point me to a source or diff listing to bring the uucp
on this system up to date.  I realize that the full source cannot
be sent over the net, but could exchange tapes and license agreements
it that is the best way.  We are running v7 on a PDP 11/70.  I am
particularly interested in the mods to use a seperate directory
for each system that is communicating.  We have a problem when we
receive one of the floods in that one of the systems that calls
us times out waiting for us to decide what to send.  Since they are
binary only, they cannot change easily.   Using seperate directories will
reduce the problem, not remove it.
Thanks for any help pointers etc .
Dave Legg, DCIEM, Toronto, Ont.
...!{linus,allegra,decvax}!utzoo!dciem!davel