Previous Article Mentioning Sytek's LocalNet

JSG jsg at rlgvax.UUCP
Wed Nov 30 01:50:15 AEST 1983

	I would like to clarify my previous article mentioning Sytek's
	LocalNet.  Any opinions expressed in that article are mine, and
	mine alone, not those of Computer Consoles Inc. or any other
	Company.  The intent of the article was simply to request
	advice on using LocalNet in a configuration involving VAX-11/780's
	running 4.1BSD or VMS and VT100's or PC-350's using the P/OS VT100
	emulation package.  Wer have not yet conducted any conclusive
	problem identification testing, and cannot legitimately attribute
	specific problems to any particular system component.

	To those that have already already responded to the origional
	article, thank you.

		Charlie Russell