Help! I need info on distributed Unix and Unix on Vaxen!

labuda labuda at cwruecmp.UUCP
Wed Sep 28 05:28:27 AEST 1983

	I am doing a master's project on the performance of Unix
on a proposed architecture.  The proposed architecture happens to
be a multi-microprocessor system so I also need to distribute Unix
before I can evaluate it.  ANYONE with any information on performance
tests of Unix ( preferably on a Vax but I'll take anything ) PLEASE
notify me.  Also, anyone with information that could help me distribute
Unix, PLEASE notify me.  I am counting on good response since I have
no other leads to follow ( perhaps someone could suggest where else I
might look? ).

					Pleadingly,

					David Labuda
					decvax!cwruecmp!labuda