MicroSoft XENIX-68000 V2.x

SHAWN%mit-ml at sri-unix.UUCP SHAWN%mit-ml at sri-unix.UUCP
Thu Sep 29 12:19:00 AEST 1983

From:  Shawn F. McKay <SHAWN at mit-ml>

I am currently running this on a TRS-80 Model 16, 512K memory, 24 Meg
disk space, and 2 floppy drives. I am seeking other XENIX Users,
or users of other such systems. I am possably interested in
trying to set up a network of smaller machines. That could possably(?)
interface with the usenet. (At this stage, its just a thought, and
finding other users would be useful to me to maybe get/give help
with bugs I have found/will find, in XENIX). Thanks for any help or reply.

		Yours In Hacking(c),
		   -Shawn

CopyRight 1983, All Rights Reserved,