Whitesmith's C loader format?

mark at umcp-cs.UUCP mark at umcp-cs.UUCP
Sun Sep 4 13:07:02 AEST 1983

We have a Whitesmith's C vax to 8080 cross compiler (running
under Unix 4.1bsd).  The
documention describes one loader format, the compiler
obviously generates something quite different as revealed
with od.   No source, so we can't easily figure out the format.
Does anyone have documentation which agrees with file formats
they can share with me?

(The reason for wanting to know is so that our z80 cross
assembler can generate files compatible with the Whitesmith
loader.  HATE A-natural.)
--
spoken:	mark weiser
UUCP:	{seismo,allegra,brl-bmd}!umcp-cs!mark