more sun and vax diffs

Tom Kessler tomk at ur-laser.uucp
Wed Aug 22 00:35:27 AEST 1984

minor FLAME.

I if you bothered to read the manual (and I quote) (ahemm),
" The %e, %f,and %g formats print IEEE indeterminate values (infinity or
not-a-number) as 'Infinity' or 'Nan" respectively."

See its not a bug they EVEN documented it.

FLAME EXTINGUISHED

They do admit, however, that scanf is unableto read the result back in so
there is the real bug.