sdb on an S8000

Elizabeth Fischer fischer at eosp1.UUCP
Thu Aug 16 23:33:59 AEST 1984

I am in the process of investigating the feasability of either:

	- porting sdb (or some other friendly symbolic debugger running
	  under Unix) to an S8000 running Zeus

		      or

	- enhancing the version of adb running under Zeus to have similar
	  qualities

This project could either be done in-house or contracted out to a consultant
with relevant experience.  If anyone reading this has experience in this area
(in particular, experience with Zilog S8000's running Zeus) that could help
us make the decision about whether to undertake this project, I would
appreciate hearing from you.

		Thank you very much.

		Elizabeth Fischer
		Exxon Office Systems