grading in uucico

Lee McLoughlin lee at west44.UUCP
Mon Aug 13 00:43:33 AEST 1984

The UK - UUCP can also be asked to transfer work for particular grades.  It has
the old -g<char> flag to queue work at a particular grade, the grade is honoured
at both the sender and reciever ends.  It also has the -O<char> flag which can
be given to uucp, uux, uucico and uupoll which will cause only files queued
at that grade to be transfered.

Also since it was the UKUUCP which clashed with Piet's  I second discussing any
additional flags on the net but we may as well keep all uucp discussions in
net.bugs.uucp.

Finally a plug for UKUUCP.  It is available, hopefully at least one neighbour
of most sites will have a copy and should be willing to pass it on.  It should
prove to be particularly usefull to JANET sites since they can use the net
to transfer over.

	LMCL.