UNIX consultant wanted - location: Hudson, New Hampshire.

Van Luong Nguyen UHO DTN 264-6560 luong at tonto.DEC
Wed Aug 15 06:36:11 AEST 1984

SOFTWARE CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR WITH UNIX INTERNALS EXPERIENCE WANTED...

I would appreciate any recommendation or referral for a software consultant
with experience in the following areas, in decreasing order of importance:

	- UNIX internals
	- UNIX device drivers
	- communication software

This person will be required to work full time, on a contract basis, for about
3 months+, starting in September, as a member of our special project team.

The location is in Hudson, New Hampshire.

Please call:  Van Luong   (603)-884-6560
or mail to :  decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-tonto!luong

Thanks.