IP/Reliable Datagram Protocal for 4.2?

Chris Maloney chris at mddc.UUCP
Mon Aug 6 05:39:50 AEST 1984

Where do attemps to develop a proposal for a Reliable
Datagram Protocal for Internet stand?  Have there been
any attemps to implement RDP/IP for 4.2?  If
anyone has something they need tested (even if it involves
our man power) we would really like to hear about it.
Can the Internet proposals be had?  Who should know?
Jon Postel or someone at BBN?

We need such a service for a project we are working on.
It is the distribution of system calls (remote file access
and process execution), is done in the kernel and already
does open,creat,read,write,lseek.  We are using UDP for the
moment, but the inter-kernel communcations expects the network
to be reliable.  This is a port of the NETIX system from Bell
Telepone Manufacturing, Antwerp, Belgium.  BTM already has
NETIX for V7, SIII, and IS/3.

NETIX is a trademark of Bell Telephone Manufacturing, Antwerp, Belgium.

Thanks,
Chris Maloney
Management Decisions Development Corp.
7209 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, Ohio   45014
(513)874-6464

...{ucbvax,decvax,ihnp4,mhuxi}!cbosgd!mddc!chris		(uucp)
cbosgd!mddc!chris at BERKELEY					(arpa)