stray nexus (TR 00) interrupts on Vax 780

chris at umcp-cs.UUCP chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Thu Aug 30 15:07:08 AEST 1984

I seem to recall us having some ``nexus stray intr''s that went away
when we fiddled with the SBI jumpers that connect the various pieces of
backplane.  The things are real touchy and it tends to take a long time
to get the machine to come up after installing MBAs, UBAs, memory
controllers, etc.  Even then things may not be right.

Then again Dangerous Dan (our field service guy) never seems to have
any trouble.