random password generator

pep at down.FUN pep at down.FUN
Sat Aug 18 12:32:00 AEST 1984

* down's root password has been internationally compromised! *

Needless to say, the perpetrators have been severely punished.
After forcing them to read every article about Stonehenge at
300 baud, they were obliged to create a sendmail config file
(without consulting a sample).  They were removed from the
premises in straitjackets by qualified attendants in white coats.
Their communication lines have been cut, their bits scattered.
They are banished from the FUN domain.
					pep (down!root)

PS - Since I couldn't think of a better root password, I've
	eliminated it altogether.