CCI and Gould UNIX systems

Bill Mitchell whm%arizona.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
Sat Dec 1 19:59:21 AEST 1984

We are currently investigating the CCI Power 6/32 and the Gould 9080 as
candidates for big and fast UNIX systems in the $300-$400k range.  I've
conversed with a number of people about the merits of these two systems,
and I'm looking for more people to converse with about these systems.

If you've been looking at either or both of these machines and would like
to exchange information, please drop me a line.  Also, I'd be interested
in any general comments about these systems or related product lines.

					Bill Mitchell
					whm.arizona at csnet-relay
					{noao,mcnc,utah-cs}!arizona!whm