KMC/DMC vs KMS package?? [Kip Quackenbush]

Robert Jesse rnj%jhu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
Fri Dec 21 18:40:13 AEST 1984

Funny you should be suffering over that -- i've just been through it.
The local DEC people weren't much help at all.  They did say that the
KMC11-B is no longer available, but couldn't tell me what the replacement
would be, or even if there was one.

Finally got some help from AT&T (i assume you're running System V).
They managed to find out that the direct replacement for a KMC11-B
is a KMS11-PX.   Presumably, this is just the single card, which you
then need to match with a line unit of one flavor or another, just
as with the KMC11-B.

The information came in such a roundabout way that i'd feel better if
it could be verified through other channels.   Please let me know if
you do.....

						Bob Jesse
						301 243-8133