Please, not here.

Armando P. Stettner aps at decvax.UUCP
Sun Dec 30 14:42:41 AEST 1984

Hi Gang.
Before this "discussion" gets more verbose (both customer
relations with AT&T and the views of making money), please take
it to another news group.  unix-wizards is not moderated.  I
am one of those who would like to keep it that way (timelyness,
no reinterpretation, etc).  (To moderate or not to moderate is
also not a question to be discussed in this group.)

Also, (I know; just who the hell am I) please try and avoid those
messages that are of the form "I agree with such and so" and provide
no new information.  These just clog up the net and use up disk space
and cycles (my machine has so few left ...) with out really adding
to the value of content (of unix-wizards).

Sorry to be so verbose.
	aps.