MON

Mike Muuss mike at BRL-VGR.ARPA
Tue Dec 4 18:00:24 AEST 1984

NEW OFFERING from BRL:  A program which combines:

netstat 1
iostat 1
vmstat 1
vmstat -s

output onto a single 24x80 screen using termcap.
If you have a Purdue-style dual-CPU system, this
program will also display loading and context switching
of the second CPU.

No 4.2 BSD system manager should be without one!

This program is available for public FTP from InterNet host
BRL-VGR, file "arch/mon.shar".  I am also posting it to
net.sources for our friends on USENET ("the network to use
when you use only one!").

Credit:  This program was written for BRL by Phil Dykstra.

Best,
 -Mike Muuss

(301)-278-6678
  AV  283-6678
  FTS 939-6678

ArpaNet:  Mike @ BRL
UUCP:     ...!{decvax,cbosgd}!brl-bmd!mike
Postal:
  Mike Muuss
  Leader, Advanced Computer Systems Team
  Computer Techniques and Analysis Branch
  Systems Engineering and Concepts Analysis Division
  U.S. Army Ballistic Research Laboratory
  Attn: AMXBR-SECAD (Muuss)
  APG, MD  21005