Blit and Macs...

Ron Natalie ron at BRL-TGR
Sun Dec 2 14:06:54 AEST 1984

The problem is that even though we shelled out the big bucks for
the  5620 source and development environment, it didn't include
the source to layersyts (the part that actually runs in the
terminal).  FOO!

Actually, if you had the source for real, it wouldn't be that hard.
The harder part is how interlaced that host end stuff is with system
V.  Boy did the tty driver get rediculus.  I'm almost through porting
it over to 4.2 with the help of our local System V expert (Doug Gwyn).

-Ron