Mail to UCL-CS from ANL-MCS

Tom Daniel tom at ucl-cs.arpa
Fri Dec 21 23:23:07 AEST 1984

At UCL we have no problem exchanging mail or providing other
types of connectivity with most ARPANET  sites. However we find
from time to time sites that can communicate with other ARPANET
sites but not UCL. This is usually due to inadequate
implementations that cant cope with the fact that UCL is
two networks away from ARPANET.

When someone finds that their site cant communicate properly
with UCL they usually contact us and we endeavour to solve
the problem. That is usually the best way to get things done.
We will investigate.

                Tom Daniel