SCSI drivers for 2.9 or 4.2? Optical disk S/W?

kiessig at idi.uucp kiessig at idi.uucp
Sun Dec 9 09:40:49 AEST 1984

Does anyone know of UNIX device drivers for either the Shugart
SCSI host adapter or the Emulex one?  I'm looking for something
that would work under either 4.2 or 2.9, but I'd settle for
whatever you know of.  Multibus under 4.2, or UNIBUS under
4.2 or 2.9.

I'm also looking for any software you might know of that is
capable of doing archival storage and retrieval to optical
disks - the Shugart 1000, in particular.  tar and dump just
don't seem adequate.  Thanks,

--
Rick Kiessig
{decvax, ucbvax}!sun!idi!kiessig