4.2 lost mail

John Robert LoVerso loverso at sunybcs.UUCP
Mon Dec 10 02:12:09 AEST 1984

--
If you look thru the Version.c file; delta 372 refers to the options
"x" and "X", which alter the values of QueueLA and RefuseLA respectively.

Its agreed sendmail is a dog.  John Quarterman at UT told me about an
alternate mailer called "SM" (small mailer) which functionally replaces
most of sendmail and is written in peices (rather than one huge program).
Its from Lucasfilm.  Does anybody know more about it (as - where/how can
we get it??)

..John
--
John Robert LoVerso @ SUNY Buffalo (716-636-3004)
	LoVerso%Buffalo at CSNET-RELAY

"Home is where you can where your hat..."