declaring and initializing an array of pointers to functions

Uc.Gds%mit-eecs at BRL-VGR.ARPA Uc.Gds%mit-eecs at BRL-VGR.ARPA
Wed Feb 15 08:49:00 AEST 1984

From:  Greg Skinner <Uc.Gds%mit-eecs at BRL-VGR.ARPA>

I'd like to know how to do this.  I have an array of keywords that I
am parsing and would like if a certain keyword is parsed successfully
a function at the same index as the keyword was at is called.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to set up an array of pointers to
functions and I wasn't able to find out from the C manual.
-------