Possible bug in latest version of EMACS.

andre at micomvax.UUCP andre at micomvax.UUCP
Sat Feb 18 07:51:17 AEST 1984

We have been getting several segmentation faults from the latest version of
EMACS (version 264) under 4.1.  The segmentation fault almost always occurs
in malloc so the problem could be from malloc.  We never had any problems
with the old version however.  The segmentation fault seems to occur much
more frequently when several commands are type ahead in emacs.  If someone
else has these problems and possibly a fix could you please let me know.

				Andre Scheunemann
				...!philabs!micomvax!andre