On-line manual references to environ - (nf)

saj at iuvax.UUCP saj at iuvax.UUCP
Thu Feb 16 06:36:33 AEST 1984

#R:utcsrgv:-229600:iuvax:1200002:000:472
iuvax!vahe    Sep 23 14:54:00 1983

I've also found a section titled "PROGRAMS" to be very helpful.
Since many programs exec others in their lifetime, tracking down a bug
can sometimes be confusing, particularly when the program that gives
the error message doesn't identify itself.

I've started putting such a section in man pages for programs I
write.  If other ones had them, debugging could be much easier.

My 2c. worth,
Vahe Sarkissian
UUCP  : {ihnss | ihnp4}!inuxc!iuvax!vahe
CSNET : Vahe @ Indiana