Need help on G and H floating pt data types

Joseph M. Earley jme at wdl1.UUCP
Fri Feb 24 08:06:51 AEST 1984

I've stupidly sent this to an abbreviated net.unix-wizards.  Thank you Charlie
Price at STC for pointing out my error.  To Mike Brown in Tucson:  Got your
message and will pass along any information as soon as I learn how ( if I get
any help ).  To everyone else I apologize for the repeat....

Our installation has the floating point accelerator for our 11/780 and I
need help in accessing the the G_floating and H_floating point data types.
I need the extended range formats in C and FORTRAN programs.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, source, prayers, etc.

Joe Earley
Ford Aerospace
Palo Alto

...!fortune!wdl1!jme