naming directories

lepreau%utah-cs at sri-unix.UUCP lepreau%utah-cs at sri-unix.UUCP
Wed Feb 15 13:57:49 AEST 1984

From:  Jay Lepreau <lepreau at utah-cs>

For the benefit of Internetter's w/o access to net.sources, I have made
Glenn's code available by anonymous ftp from here.  (I haven't tried it
yet-- just assuming it's good, knowing what naming dirs are.)  His files
are in "shell archive format", and on utah-cs are named
	dist/namedir-sys.shar
	dist/namedir-emacs.shar

(You may well get this msg before his.  He implemented naming dirs for
4.2, and included hacks to the csh and to emacs to deal with them and
symlinks better, according to his msg.)