Special Interest Groups mailing lists

RICH.GVT%office-3 at sri-unix.UUCP RICH.GVT%office-3 at sri-unix.UUCP
Wed Feb 1 11:13:00 AEST 1984

From:  Rich Zellich <RICH.GVT at office-3>

I maintain a publicly-accessible file containing all the open-to-the-public
ARPANET/MILNET mailing-lists and digests I have been able to find out about.  It
is kept on host OFFICE-3 in file <ALMSA>INTEREST-GROUPS.TXT - this file is
currently 58,159 characters/1,412 lines in length.  OFFICE-3 supports ANONYMOUS
FTP login using any password.

There is another list for Unix Newsgroups, with much less data about each
newsgroup; someone on the Usenet can probably tell you where to find that list.
As I understand it, it is updated and rebroadcast once a month or so.

Cheers,
Rich <ZELLICH at OFFICE-3>