horror stories

lcc.bob%ucla-locus at sri-unix.UUCP lcc.bob%ucla-locus at sri-unix.UUCP
Wed Feb 1 08:07:33 AEST 1984

From:            Bob English <lcc.bob at ucla-locus>

	My my my, such terrible horror stories.  The  REAL programmer however
	remembers running multi pass assemblers on punched cards (disk whats a
	disk) and HIS mentor used 60 wpm paper tapes.  Complain about DEC-tapes
	or floppies, remember there are slower things.

I can't wait to hear the first story about someone swapping off
of 60 wpm paper tape [I'd also like to meet the designer of such
a system].

--bob--