TU80's (drivers and streaming mode)

hody at dalcs.UUCP hody at dalcs.UUCP
Sat Jun 9 01:15:35 AEST 1984

<>
We are getting a VAX 11/780 with a TU80 streaming tape drive and I have 2
problems:

	1) I can't find a driver for a TU80 on our BSD4.2 distribution. Is
		there one available?

	2) We want to do dumps in streaming mode, but we also want to have
		start/stop mode available for users. How is this done?

place for the driver) by mail appreciated.
--
				reg

Reg Hody, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3H 4H8 (902-424-6501)
{allegra,decvax,decwrl,floyd,ihnp4}!utcsrgv!dalcs!hody