Generic MC68000 port

jk jk at plx.UUCP
Tue Jun 26 09:56:22 AEST 1984

One more piece of information for those contemplating getting
a 68k port from Motorola...it does not include the sgs files.
At least the tape I saw did not. I also understand that even
if one gets the sgs files from Motorola they are not V.2 so
you do not have things like FLEXNAMES and COFF. I suppose you
could buy the 68K/SGS package from ATT but that's an
additional $17.5K plus hefty royalties. We've decided to
port the vax V.2 sgs stuff over to the 68k ourselves.
Anyone else run into these issues yet?

..!decvax!sun!plx!jk
John Kullmann (Plexus Computers, Inc)