nroff -T files for UniSoft SysIII

Dave Lennert davel at hpda.UUCP
Wed Nov 21 08:40:44 AEST 1984

I'm having trouble compiling nroff terminal description files (those
invoked with -T nroff option).  I believe I have the C source for
the description correct but can't seem to compile it into a format
which nroff likes.

NOTE:  I'm running UniSoft System III.  Responders please state which
       unix your information has been confirmed on.

What is the correct procedure for going from C source to installed
nroff terminal description file for UniSoft System III?

Respond by mail, please; our mail is more reliable than our news.  Thanks.

        Dave Lennert              ...{ucbvax, hplabs}!hpda!davel  [UUCP]
        Hewlett-Packard - DSD     hpda!davel at ucb-vax.ARPA         [ARPA]
        11000 Wolfe Road          (408) 257-7000                  [AT&T]
        Cupertino, CA  95014      157-2923                        [HP-TELNET]