Anybody have a Versatec with the new 122 controller???

kato.sv at XEROX.ARPA kato.sv at XEROX.ARPA
Sat Nov 10 11:58:08 AEST 1984

You are correct. I've been told that the 122 has only 2 registers and 1
vector as opposed to the 8 registers and 2 vectors of the 121. It's all in
Versatec Publication No. 5849 "Model 122 DEC Unibus Controller Operating
Manual". Hope that helps. Unfortunately we don't offer a Unix driver
ourselves. Unix is running here only on some 68000 workstations. Our VAX
is strictly a VMS machine. If you need more details, feel free to mail me
a message.

kato.sv at Xerox.ARPA