Unix Bugs vs. VMS bugs

Dave Cohrs dave at uwvax.UUCP
Wed Nov 21 07:09:59 AEST 1984

>      Remember - You and I are fortunate enough to be on a major network
> with a 'unix-wizards' mailing list.  What about Joe Doe off in the
> hinterlands who doesn't have a military contract?

Say wha?  I get *my* unix-wizards from USENET and this university didn't
get a military contract (spare me!) to do so.  So what does John Doe
do?  Why, he buys a modem and calls his nearest USENET neighbor and
gets netnews and gets the fixes as fast (or faster) than you do.
--
(Bug?  What bug?  That's a feature!)

Dave Cohrs
...!{allegra,heurikon,ihnp4,seismo,uwm-evax}!uwvax!dave
dave at wisc-rsch.arpa