Unix bugs vs. VMS bugs

Ted Nolan ted at usceast.UUCP
Wed Nov 21 11:27:42 AEST 1984

In article <24300004 at cmcl2.UUCP> tihor at cmcl2.UUCP writes:

>Neat.  We could use someone who will provide Unix support, including IP/TCP,
>full virtual memory, the usual  bunch of programs written to run on 4.2 BSD
>on about 4 or 5 VAXen for prices comperable or lower than DEC's in the Basic
>and "Self-Maintenance" categories of Software Support for the comperable
>service levels. Of course they should be a major company committed to the field
>for at least the next five to ten years.
>
>What are the names of all these support providers?

Isn't this what DEC is doing with Ultrix? (I would certainly expect their
prices to be comparable with DEC's :-)  )

			Ted Nolan	..usceast!ted
Ted Nolan                               ...decvax!mcnc!ncsu!ncrcae!usceast!ted
6536 Brookside Circle                   ...akgua!usceast!ted
Columbia, SC 29206
      ("Deep space is my dwelling place, the stars my destination")