Reply to Reply

God root%bostonu.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
Thu Nov 15 18:22:18 AEST 1984

	I concur. If I had to do it all over again I would first
	look at all these nifty things on the market before building
	it all myself, obviously some people may very well have
	done what I need already. Note that the system I built
	was circa 1978/9 using V6 on an 11/23 w/ RX02s only and
	required portability as well as real-time a/d. If I only
	knew that now in 1984+ there is still barely a system that
	has all the same features (portability, unix, real-time,
	true time-sharing hardware) altho I guess a few do now.

			-Barry Shein of the Unprofessional 350 unfame